With the start of another academic year, we welcome all researchers! The Library Research Support Team works alongside the library subject teams, providing specialist support around topics related to research publications & scholarly communications:
- Open Access publication, including compliance with the REF & University open access policies + administering our RCUK fund for gold open access
- Using the Research Information System (RIS) and Cronfa, our institutional repository
- Metrics & altmetrics, including use of SciVal
- Researcher profiles (inc ORCiD)
- E-Theses & training for Postgraduate Research Students
There is more information on all the above our website and on this blog. In particular, we have guidance for new staff on managing publications in Swansea University’s systems (PDF, & Welsh version) plus detailed advice on how to comply with the Open Access policy.
Please do get in touch with us with any questions on the above or to request one-to-one support! We meet with staff regularly across campus or in sessions organised by Colleges/Departments/Research Groups. We also tweet as @sulibressupport and run training sessions as part of the Staff Development programme.