We will be continuing to support open access at Swansea University with a new series of information sessions this term for researchers. All researchers need to ensure their publications comply with the REF Open Access policy, the institutional policy and any funder policies. Not sure what you need to do? Come along and find out!
Open Access sessions
- Open Access Briefing: Wed 12 Oct, 2-3pm, SURF Room Fulton House.
- Open Access Briefing: Thur 3 Nov, 12-1pm, SURF Room Fulton House.
- Open Access Briefing: Fri 25 Nov, 12-1pm, SURF Room Fulton House
Book the above 3 sessions here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/open-access-briefing-tickets-28355872177
We’re also doing an “Open Access & REF” session tomorrow for Medicine and CHHS staff only as part of the Life Science Hub Seminar Series. The session is in ILS1 Seminar Room on Thur 6th Oct, 12.30-1.30pm.
Contact us on the email below if you’d like us to run a session for your department or research group.
Other training run as part of the Staff Development programme:
- How to use RIS for Staff Publications: *Fri 7th Oct*, 1-2pm, SURF Room, Fulton House. Book via ABW
- Who’s talking about your research? Using altmetrics to explore impact, opportunities and citations: Thur 20 Oct, 1-2pm, SURF Room, Fulton House. Book via ABW.
Agresso Business World (ABW) can be accessed via the university’s “Home” portal for staff (home.swan.ac.uk).
Contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions about open access or using RIS.